Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Birthday To Kohei Uchimura

I think it will take a long time before we see another dominate AA gymnast like Uchimura. Uchimura has won a world record of 4 AA titles in a row. He is truly an amazing gymnast. Apparently he is now married and is expecting a child. I hope he will still continue to compete this quad. I wish him all the best in life. He is one of the greatest gymnasts of all time.

I'm not really an artistic guy when it comes to photoshop and making youtube montages so I've been waiting for all the artistic gym fans to hopefully make something for Uchimura. Tumblr is already showing some love for Uchimura. I just reblog :). Here are some photos of Uchimura I found on the internet from '09-'12.




1 comment:

  1. WOW he is incredible! I would like to know what goes on in Kohei's mind. That is an incredible accomplishment, 4 AA titles in a row and one was at the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete