Sunday, October 7, 2012

2011/2012 Mexico Open Montage/Promo


I'm super bored and there's really nothing exciting going on in the gymnastics world right now. Tomorrow will be a better day though. It's Canadian Thanksgiving and the popular Oktoberfest parade. I'll probably skip the parade though. Been to so many of them already. I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner though, turkey, turkey :D.

This week should be exciting in gymnastics though. The 2nd Mexico Open will start on October 12-13. Check out the official website for competitors and schedules. Depending on what I have plan for this weekend I might miss this competition online. I'm pretty sure there will be online coverage. I watched the online stream last year but I had to hide my IP address.

Check out the Mexico Open promo trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment