Thursday, August 1, 2013

CoP - Tip of the Month

I have decided to make a monthly post about the CoP (code of points). I got this idea because maybe some of my readers want to know more about the gymnastics rules. I'm not an expert but I do know a lot. If I ever make a mistake or if you guys have questions just type a comment and tell me what's on your mind.

My first tip of the month is kind of random but I hope it helps you guys learn a little bit about the CoP. And by the way I will focus mainly on WAG code.

Tip- For balance beam dismount connections, gymnasts will only be rewarded 0.1 series bonus (SB). A gymnast must perform three skills to get the SB. The three connected skills must be B+B+C or higher to receive 0.1 SB. There are no other bonus points awarded. This means a beam dismount in connection can only get maximum of 0.1 bonus and nothing more. In the old CoP they were allowed 0.1 - 0.2 maximum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment