Monday, May 7, 2012

My WAG Favourites For Olympic Gold Medals

Here is my final list of the favourite female gymnasts I want to see win gold at the Olympics. I don't have a 2nd or 3rd place list. My list will change depending on who will actually be at the games. Actually, I might not even care about making changes. I just want the best gymnasts to win, even if they are not my favourite. If any of my favourites ends up just medaling 2nd or 3rd I will still be happy. This is not a prediction list just a favourite dream list. These gymnasts actually have realistic chances of winning gold medals.

I did some long and short write ups about these gymnasts. Please keep in mind that some of the posts are not recent and my opinion then may not be the same as today. Regardless, I am - still favouring them to win gold.

Team: I 'm undecided. I really respect all the teams. My intuition tells me not to be bias because I can see all the good and flaws from each team. May the best team win that night.

All-Around: Viktoria Komova (RUS) click for post link

Vault: Mckayla Maroney (USA) click for post link

Uneven Bars: Beth Tweddle (GBR) click for post

Balance Beam: Sui Lu (CHN) click for post link

Floor Exercise: Ksenia Afanasyeva (RUS) click for post link

*I didn't include any Romanians. I actually hope they do well at the Olympics and surprise the living daylights out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment