Friday, November 2, 2012

Kristina Goryunova's D-score by Request

Thanks to a very kind anon I was informed 5 days ago that Russia's 2013 Universiade team will be Aliya Mustafina, Ksenia Afanasyeva, Tatiana Nabieva and Kristina Goryunova. It's great that I have kind anon readers giving me information even though I do read other blogs for news. I read it first on Examiner but thanks to the anon for informing me. The kind anon asked me to do a D-score breakdown of Goryunova's beam and floor routines. I have finally got the chance to check out the links the anon gave me. They were all recent videos from the 2012 Moscow Championships.

I'm going to start with her floor routine because I do not know what exactly she does in her routine. I do not know what her first spin is. Although her routine is a lot like Afanasyeva's there are subtle differences that actually makes a big difference in the d-score. Goryunova's floor difficulty is too low unless she upgrades it. She could try to do a 3/1 after the whips but I have never seen her do a 3/1 twists before. Also her third pass could use some combo upgrade. I cannot give a d-score for the routine because some parts are missing, sorry anon. But here is what she does:



DLO (F)
Whip + whip indirect to 5/2 (A+A+D) 0.1cv
I can barely see but it looks like she is setting up for a spin then she does a split leap 1/1 (C)
Dbl L-Spin (D)
3/2 + Front pike (C+A)
Split leap + switch 1/2 (A/C)
Dbl Pike (D)

Her beam is great though anon. I hope she can maintain this difficulty for Universiade.


Roll on mount
Switch Ring (E)
Pike front to two feet (D)
Onodi + Sheep (D+D) 0.1cv
L-turn (C)
Front Aerial + ff + loso (D+B+C) 0.2cv
Split leap + Split jump
Side-somi (D)
Dbl pike (E)

3.3 + 0.3cv = 3.6 + 2.5cr = 6.1 D-score. For 2013 her d-score will still be the same. Take a tenth off for the D+B+C and add a tenth for the Onodi + Sheep combo and she'll still get the same d-score.

2 comments:

  1. Great thank you!!! I'm a big Kristina fan. Does she do a triple full in this video: http://youtu.be/fXblfUnniSU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :).

      In that video link it was only a 2/1 twists.

      Delete