Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The #1 Question...

...when will we get to see ksenia Afanasyeva's new floor exercise? Most gym fans have already seen almost all of the important Russian Cup routines. I hope we will eventually get to see Afanasyeva's floor routine. What I do know is that she severely watered it down. She mounted with double tuck and dismounted with double full. I wonder if she did any whips in her routine or double pike? I won't be online for the next two days so if it doesn't get uploaded today, hopefully it will be uploaded by Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, technically you asked 3 questions. I love those pictures. She possess so much artistry in just one snapshot. I can't wait to see her routine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect split, drools. The second photo is heavenly. I don't think I have ever seen any other gymnasts make such a simple pose look so pretty. She basically just stands there. This will be an iconic photo for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone seen her new floor routine yet? It's really bothering me.

    ReplyDelete