Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rumours Rumours/USA Trials Podium Training

-Rumours has it that Anastasia Sidorova is out of contention to make the Russian Olympic team, she is injured. Anna Dementyeva has apparently been invited back. Oh the drama.  You can read all the rumours at TheCouchGymnast.com

-Nastia Liukin IMO is not looking too hot at the USA's Olympic trials. She looks very labour on bars and is still heavily spotted by her dad. Her Pak Salto still looks scary. Her beam routine is ok, wonky leaps and she sets up too long for her dismount. Call me a hater, she's not going to make the USA team. If I'm wrong I'll be very shock and embarrass. She is still or was a wonderful gymnast. She was the rightful AA winner in Beijing. Whether you agree with this or not, she makes gymnastics look beautiful.
Kyla Ross's Amanar - I think this was the best I've seen from her but the landing looked scary. I also embedded her BB. She's lovely on beam but I wish there was something more, she is boring just like the majority of the American gymnasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment