Saturday, July 28, 2012

Women's Olympic Gymnastic Prelims


I'm going to skip the first two subdivisions. There is no way I am going to wake up at around 4:30 AM. Subdivisions 3, 4 & 5 is where it's all at IMO. Subdivision 3 starts at 9:45AM EDT. I am going to watch it live on the BBC stream. CTV is not reliable.

EDIT 1: I'm going to be watching BBC coverage. They have the better commentary and no annoying commercial ads/breaks: BBC Stream

EDIT 2: Ok so I'm not gonna lie. I have no idea what is really going on right now. So many things to discuss. But what I want to talk about right now is AFANASYEVA! She rocked out there today. I didn't see her floor but I think I heard her music and it sounded awful. Her beam was spot on though. I think she will qualify to FX and maybe beam. It's kind of crazy that she might get beam finals again. Beth Tweddle had a huge 16.133 and also HE kexin got 15.966.

Results so far: click here

Edit 3: What an exciting prelims. No one has won anything yet. I felt kind of sad for Romania but they might be able to comeback, never count out the Romanians! Like the men's prelims the women's prelims was exciting and full of surprises. 

Full Results: CLICK HERE 

Aliya Mustafina QF Uneven Bars: D- 7.0 + E - 8.7 = 15.700 qualified 5th

 

No comments:

Post a Comment